Vision for Independence Center (VIC)
PO Box 2833
Yakima, WA 98907
Phone (509) 452-8301
Fax (509) 469-3970
311 N 4th Street, Suite 104
Yakima, WA 98901
Low Vision Evaluations are offered by appointment only on monthly Clinic days. Please call (509) 452-8301 to schedule your appointment. If you reach the answering machine, leave a message and you will be contacted on the next day the store is open.
The VIC Store has a variety of assistive devices for people with vision loss. Normal store hours are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Payments accepted: cash, check, debit card, and credit card.
If you would like to contact the Vision for Independence Center, please complete and submit this form:
Directions from the East:
- Take Yakima Avenue to Naches Avenue and turn right (North)
- Drive to Lincoln Avenue and turn left (West)
- Drive one block to 4th Street and turn right (North) — the 300 Building will be on your right
- VIC is in Suite 104, which has an outside entrance on the North side of the building
Directions from the West:
- Take Yakima Avenue past Front Street to 3rd Street
- Turn left (North) on 3rd Street (Street, NOT Avenue!)
- Drive to “D” Street and turn right (East)
- Go one block to 4th Street and turn right (South) — the 300 Building will be on your left
- Pull into the first parking lot; VIC is in suite 104, and has an outside entrance