Vision for Independence Center (VIC)
P.O. Box 2833
Yakima, Washington 98907
Tel. (509) 452-8301
Fax (509) 469-3970
311 N 4th Street, Suite 104
Yakima, WA 98901
Low Vision Evaluations are offered, by appointment, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Please call (509) 452-8301 to schedule. If we are not in the office, leave a massage and we will be glad to return your call at our next regularly scheduled day.
The VIC Store offering a variety of adaptive devices for people with vision loss is open:
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Cash, checks, debit cards and credit cards can be accepted as methods of payment.
If you would like to contact the Vision for Independence Center, please complete and submit this form:
Directions from the east:
- Drive on Yakima Avenue to Naches Avenue and turn right (north).
- Drive to Lincoln Avenue and turn left (west).
- Drive one block to 4th Street and turn right (north). The 300 Building will be on your right.
- VIC is in Suite 104, which has an outside entrance on the north side of the 300 Building.
Directions from the west:
- Drive on Yakima Avenue towards 3rd Street
- Turn left (north) on 3rd Street (Make sure it’s 3rd Street, and NOT 3rd Avenue!)
- Drive to “D” Street. Turn right (east).
- Go one block to 4th Street and turn right (south). The 300 Building will be on your left. Pull into the first parking lot.
- VIC is in suite 104, and has an outside entrance.